Altus Drug Development is a drug development firm specialized in Value-Added Medicines.
How we do it
Using the ALTUS ADVANTAGE method, we help midsized generic and branded pharmaceutical companies derive value and revenue from existing product lines through Value Added Medicines, which means remaining competitive in increasingly tight markets.
Our range of patented drug delivery technologies enable partners to enter markets quickly and cost-effectively. Our solutions are designed to fill unmet patient needs and offer better treatment options for patients and prescribers – and better value for you.
We drive value for partners through
Developing proprietary Value-Added Medicines for out-licensing to partners post-proof-of-principle; and
Working with partners to co-develop customized Value-Added Medicines for portfolios
Perform streamlined, milestone-driven internal development to generate lead prototypes for human testing
Enable cost-efficient commercialization through
- transferring manufacture of Value Added Medicines to partner facilities, giving our partners maximum control of costs and supply; or
- sourcing cost-effective supply from quality-driven global CDMOs for partners seeking seamless 3rd party delivery.
This unique approach shapes our products and services through design, development and delivery.
We strive every day to create quality concepts and products that our global partners leverage to create better medicines for everyone.
Altus Drug Development works with its partners to:
- Design your new product
- Identify new Value Added Medicine opportunities
- Design and develop the Value Added Medicine
- Craft and implement cost-efficient Regulatory strategy
- Ensure cost-efficient manufacturing
- Prepare regulatory submissions
- Enable commercialization
- Create customized product marketing strategies